Wednesday 20 January 2016

Angel Wings - playing with new product!

Good to see you here again.
I'm back today with one of my CHA projects - some of you could see it visiting Prima booth or in one of the videos which were taken during the show. I had a great time creating it - can you imagine the joy of unpacking your very own designs, touching the packaging, ripping it apart and having your pieces of joy in your hands? (insert deep sigh here...)

This mixed-media collage on the wooden panel can be easily translated to a scrapbook page too - my good advice your be to prime the paper with layer of gesso first and using thicker background - the whole composition is rather heavy!



There are TONS of new product included - you can see some of the new Mechanicals - hearts, screw heads and cogs, there is well hidden new Art Ingredient: Texture Powder which I used to create this beautiful, mint tone texture paste... and there is more!



All the colour here except the tea splatters which I've made with my home made tea stain are in fact my brand new Art Alchemy products - Pixie Dust shimmering sprays and Opal Magic acrylic paint. You can tell, I am really addicted to mica powder and shimmer - I can't imagine a single project without a bit of shine! Just look at this beautiful, delicate opalescent finish on the little stones and Sandra Evertson's resin wing (I took it out from one of Relics and Artifacts packs!).



Most of the new products - except the Pixie Dust sprays will be available in your local shops from the end of January (USA) and mid-February (other countries).
We will stock them all in our Mixed Media Place Store of course, but make sure you will check with your local retailer - maybe they need a small hint... or they ordered it already?


For now - here are the links to some products I've used - available in Mixed Media Place:



Make sure you will check this space on Friday - brand new tutorial is coming and... you know what?
Check my Social Media spaces: FB page, Instagram and Finnabair and Friends Open Studio group for some giveaways which are coming soon ;)

sending best wishes

9 comments:

Athanasia said...

New products look so AMAZING! I can't wait to use them in my projects too!
And your canvas Anna is divine! I love your work! <3

magicalmagpie said...

Its stunning, I am not surprised you ripped it out of its package. I love all the details xxx

Linda M. Cain said...

Gorgeous!

Lee-Anne said...

Amazing! Can't wait for play with your new products!

Words and Pictures said...

So glorious! Wonderful colours and great to see some of those new goodies in action... all very tempting!
Alison x

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous - can't wait to get my hands on all the new products.

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Gorgeous!! I really love the colors and I can't wait to use the new paints I orderded!

Wilma said...

W O W .....

Unknown said...

I adore this <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...