Thursday 19 June 2014

Summer and Autumn Classes Reminder!


Hi guys, you are probably wondering what is happening with me and where on Earth I am now...
To admit the easiest way to get the latest updates is to Instagram profile. I really like to share a couple of photos from time to time... starting with the peeks into the latest projects (and products, coming very soon!), through records from my classes and journeys to the snapshots of our everyday life. It is all there - and I promise you won't feel flooded :)
Too keep you updated about everything "Finnabair related" you can also follow my FB Finnpage :) Me and my followers are  making this place quite busy!


Ok, time to give you the updates on the classes coming in the next months, some of them may still have seats available, so check them out! I'd love to meet you all... I know I can't, but I'm really doing my best to visit as many places as possible :)

Canada:
2-3rd July 2014 - The Inked Stamper - St Albert, Alberta
contact: theinkedstamper@gmail.com
(bookings closed)

5-6th July 2014 - Clipper Street - Langley, British Columbia
contact: deanna@clipperstreet.com
(bookings open!)

8-10th July 2014 - Scrapbook Centrale - Dollard des Ormeaux, Quebec
contact: info@scrapbookcentrale.ca
(bookings open!)

12-13th July - Scrapbook Tendance - Quebec City, Quebec
contact: scrapbooktendance@hotmail.com
(bookings open!)

USA:
16-17th July - Queen’s Ink - Savage, Maryland
contact: queens@queensink.com
(bookings open!)

19-20th July - Donna Downey Studios - Huntersville, North Carolina
contact: bill@donnadowney.com
(bookings open!) 

 26-27th July - Pages in Time - Lincoln, Nebraska
contact: pages_in_time@hotmail.com
(bookings open!) 


Europe: (more dates coming!)

8-10 August 2014 - Event in Turku, Finland
(last spaces available!) - bookings: matkaluovuuteen@emmo.fi

6-7 September 2014 - Trondersaksa Event, Trondheim, Norway
more details here!

13-14 September 2014 - Classes in Middlesbrough, UK
SOLD OUT

26-28 September 2014 - Scr@p! Event - UK

4-5 October 2014 - Classes in Middlesbrough, UK
(last spaces!)  - details here - contact: sue.tucker1@btopenworld.com

7-9 November 2014 - Stockholm Scrapclass, Sweden 
(bookings open!) - more details and bookings here!


I wish you all a great, creative week and I'll be back soon with more good news and (hopefully) inspiring projects to make your creative juices flowing! ;)

Sending warm hugs from the Emerald Island

4 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Still waiting for the dates in France ! I will move this summer and want to see you there !

corinne de france MARCH said...

VOUS ME MANQUEZ ...

Laura D. said...

Looking forward to seeing you in Lincoln, NE.

Rita said...

My goodness Anna, when do rest. What a lot of travelling. Take time to breathe. Hugs Rita in Scotland xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...