Friday 13 December 2013

Creative Jump Start 2014 - here we go again! (Yeah!)

Hi again my friends, I'm happy to be back home and trying to focus on new projects and inspiration for you now! As always I'm putting a bit to much on my plate, so please:  keep fingers and toes crossed for me, ok?


And now: here is one of the things I was working on secretly: new edition of Creative Jump Start - great online event that helps you wake up your creativity for the coming year and find inspiration you may need to start!!!
I'm excited to be JumpStarter again, this time in  Creative JumpStart (CJS) 2014, run by an awesome personality - Nathalie Kalbach. Some of you know CJS already - and I don't really need to convince you it is pure fun and inspiration packed into artsy wrapping... but if you need a reminder you can find my 2 videos prom previous editions here and here :)
If you're not familiar with CJS - let me tell you  it's a one-of-a-kind community event to inspire your creativity. Need help getting your creative mojo going in 2014? CJS can help :)

Throughout January participants get 23 videos from 21 featured artists. I'm proud to be one of those artists - you can meet all of us in the video below:)
 It's an amazing event where you can learn new techniques, discover new materials, and connect with other Mixed Media Artists and Scrapbookers.

 Head on over to Nathalie's site to sign up and for more details

CJS costs just $20 for the 3.5 hours of video content. That's less than $1 per video - a great deal.

 Here's a short video for more details: 



So join me and 20 other artists this January for CJS 2014!


2 comments:

Maura said...

Yay! Great group and ideas last year, looking forward to more!!

Redanne said...

So looking forward to starting this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...